Meet Sherrie! She's a funny toy sheep with lots of personality, and she's ready to make your little farmer laugh the day away. Grow Play-Doh wool for her by cranking her tail, then give her a Play-Doh haircut with the shears. While you grow her pretend wool, she makes hilarious "baa" noises, turns her head, and makes a funny face by sticking out her tongue. Sherrie also comes with a cutter to make a Play-Doh sweater with the clippings and a baby lamb who can also grow Play-Doh wool. This Play-Doh sheep playset comes with 4 non-toxic Play-Doh colors in standard 2-ounce cans. It's like a Play-Doh barber shop and fun farm animal toy all in one, and it makes a great activity or funny gift for kids 3 years and up who love creative toys like modeling clay.
- This fun and funny sheep toy can grow colorful Play-Doh wool all over. Keep adding more Play-Doh compound to see how long you can make it grow
- This stylin' Play-Doh sheep turns heads, literally! Crank her tail to hear hilarious "baa" noises and watch her turn her head and stick out her tongue
- Whose wool can be a rainbow! Sit the adorable lamb toy figure next to Sherrie to make him grow colorful Play-Doh wool, too. Decorate them both with fun shapes on the playset
- After you've given Sherrie her Play-Doh haircut with the shears, use the clippings and the cutter to make colorful and fashionable Play-Doh sweaters
- With 4 non-toxic Play-Doh colors in standard 2-ounce cans, this Play-Doh set for kids 3 years and up has enough Play-Doh compound to get started on the farm animal fun