The award-winning Green Science line introduces kids to green concepts such as recycling, alternative energy and climate change with 6 accessible, hands-on experiments. Experiment with static electricity which causes lightning, build a desktop water cycle model, and even make clouds in your palm. Watch air currents that produce wind and study the greenhouse effect and acid rain. Add common household ingredients to complete the experiments. This kit includes weather experiment tools and instructions. Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
From the Manufacturer
Our 4M Weather Science Kit allows you to explore the water cycle and global warming, create clouds, experiment with acid rain and much more. Detailed instructions included. Award winning Green Science introduces kids to green concepts such as repurposing, upcycling and alternative energy.
- These exciting activities will help you understand how our weather works.
- You can experiment with static electricity which causes lightning, build a desktop water cycle model, and even make clouds in your palm.
- Watch air currents that produce wind and study the greenhouse effect and acid rain.
- This item is not intended for children under the age of 8. This experiment uses alcohol, adult supervision required at all times
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits..4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more..4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- Experiment with static electricity that causes lightning
- Build a desktop water cycle model, make clouds in your palm